How can I manually jog my actuator?

Simply login to your control center and select the ‘Manual Control’ tab at the top of your screen, from there you can adjust the speed, acceleration and jog increments of your actuator :

Click on the positive button for positive moves, and the negative button for negative moves.

On the right of the jog increments, you can also control your actuator to trigger the home and end-travel position.

1 Like

Is there plans to add “press and hold” to jog?

Would be nice to slow the speed way down then jog until I can access the coupler set screw for gearbox.

Or when adjusting a position of a HOME or END sensor.

1 Like

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting! That is a great suggestion - at this current moment in time, there are no plans to add such feature. However, I am happy to relay that feature over to our team internally in the meantime. Let me know if you have any other questions, always a pleasure to help.

Best,
Karim

1 Like

@karim-sarhan gotcha yea I figured that might be the case for now, I think I know a way I can create an interface to achieve this outside of the MachineMotion architecture, but it would be neat to see this implemented within the GUI in the future! :raised_hands:

Hi Mike,

Absolutely. Feel free to share your method on here if you would like. If not, then I completely understand. Thanks again for the feedback and keep it coming!

Best,
Karim